- EACL2021 System demo] co-chair (with Dimitra Gkatzia
- Computational Social Science and Social Media area chair of EACL 20201.
- Program co-chair of Treebank and Linguistics Theory TLT 2020 website
- Co-organizers of the IWPT2020 shared-task on Parsing into Enhanced Universal Dependencies website
- In charge of the Almanach seminars since its creation in 2017.
- Program co-chairs of the SyntaxFest 2019,a one week meta-conference that gathered 4 independent workshops and conferences in the same fantastic venue.
- Program co-chair of Treebank and Linguistics Theory 2019 (jointly held with DepLing 2019 and the Universal Dependency workshop)
- Main organizer of the SPMRL 2013 and 2014 shared tasks, responsible for the dataset creation and the evaluation process, and the main author of the 36 pages overview paper.
- I was guest-editor of the Special Issue “Parsing of Morphologically-rich Languages” of the Computational Linguistics journal (2013).
- Between 2012 and 2016, I organized (with M. Candito, until 2014) the widely attended Alpage team’s seminars serie.
- Member of the board of the French NLP Society (ATALA, 2009-2012, 2017-2020), workshop chair during this period (“responsable des journées d’étude”).
- Elected board member of the Department of “Sociologie et Informatique” of Sorbonne Université (up until February 2018)
- Since 2010, I review every year for the main conferences of the field : ACL, EMNLP, EACL, LREC, COLING, CoNLL, TALN, as well as for many specialized workshops (SANCL, LAW, Disco, TLTL, IWPT, CicLing. . .).
- I've been reviewing for a number of journals : Computational Linguistics , Language Resource and Evaluation , Natural Language Engineering , Traitement Automatique des Langues, and the ACM transactions for Asian and Low-Resource Language Information Processing .