The LAMP (Linux Animation and Movie Player)
LAMP is currently the only full-screen movie player able to play:
- AVI files [with Windows Codecs] (using
- MPEG 1/3 files (using the
- MPEG 2 and VOB files (using the
- Quicktime and others (using
- Renderer: Conversion/functions still need MMX.
- AVIFILE: OK.
- SMPEG: OK, Maybe improvments in seeking
- XANIM: Seeking functions are not implemented.
- MPEG2/MPEG3: Seeking functions don't work.
- AVIDEV: OK.
- QT: Not tested yet (send me your movies).
- 22 September 2000: I've put my "avidev_player" in the download section.
This one should not give you any "Undefined symbol", as the one in the
rpm always do.
- 03 September 2000:
- New plugins AVIDEV (avifile-0.46.1 with ASF support) and
QT (quicktime4linux for home made movies).
- New option -drop_one_for to drop one frame per frames.
- 30 August 2000:
- Bug with Video Switching fixed.
- Video Switching disabled by default, option -nvs replaced by -vs.
- 28 August 2000: First release
Contact address and bug reports: firstname.lastname@example.org